EXTRON AgTECT Wireless Cable Transmitters
Increases in temperature of grain stored in bins indicates damaging conditions and potentially significant deterioration of grain quality. The AgTECT battery powered wireless cable transmitter delivers accurate real-time temperature readings that allow you to proactively protect your grain while reducing the cost associated with running fans when not required.
The wireless cable transmitter works in conjunction with the AgTECT System Gateway controller to provide the information you need, no matter where you are.
- Easy retrofit to existing analog cables
- 21 TC and 84 TC options
- Monitors resistance
- Battery powered (3-5 year lifespan)
- Wireless communications
- UL Certified Intrinsically Safe
- Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C and D
- Class II, Division 1, Groups F and G
- Class III, Division 1, Hazardous Locations